[messages] [Module Design] How do i rotate a layer with my rotating counter?

sfbaddict sfb at rogers.com
Tue Sep 13 05:20:36 CEST 2016

Thanks for posting this it just saved me from panic.

I just modified a bunch of basic counter to have no image and then added
a bunch of layers to have the images. So instead of a DN piece and a BC
and a CA and a DD piece etc, I have just the one piece but with
select-able layers. I was gorrified after doing this to dozens to see
they no longer would rotate.

I moved the layer up and they are rotating again. Talk about almost
heart attack!  :-)