[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Internal error

scs sstrait1 at san.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 11:48:31 CEST 2016

My attempt to attach the file failed, so I renamed it and got it to
attach.
My computer is a generic or custom Linux box running Ubuntu 12.04.5 .
I was using Vassal-3.2.16 .
Vassal tried and failed to send an error description to the developers.
I'm not sure how to upload or email the offending module, which is about
11 MB.

The sequence of steps to reproduce the error was
Open Module
[start new game offline was selected]
Finish
Click on Pieces
Click on German Panzer (which is a panel inside the tabbed panel Pieces}

Thanks
Stewart Strait