[messages] [Module Design] Key shortcuts not displaying for some counters

fcolmenarez fcolmenarez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 21:29:58 CEST 2016

I think Joel mentioned something about resetting the shortcut to the
delete command and having it re-appear on the right-click menu.

I found something particularly interesting: when you change the counters
CTRL D shortcut to say... CTRL E, save, then switch it back to CTRL D,
the internal XML is now DIFFERENT. Compare the XML entry:

[slice of the SovCorps prototype definition]:
"	delete;Delete;63743,0,CTRL D"

[slice of the SovCorps prototype definition]: "	delete;Delete;68,130"

It's almost like we have a default internal hotkey representation for
CTRL+D but also a CUSTOM definition for CTRL+D.