[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Masking and Drawing from a Deck

jimpyle jimpyle48 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 15:19:11 CEST 2016

I'm developing a game that allows masking of units and also placing them
in a random draw cup (deck).  Whenever a unit is pulled from the cup it
always comes out as masked and I'd prefer that they come out unmasked.
Masking is set up to mask/unmask only by owning player.  Even when
owning player puts the unit in the cup unmasked and draws it out, it
comes out masked.

Is masking automatic when drawing from a deck or am I missing a setting
somewhere?