[messages] [Module Design] "writing on cards" (Microscope)

StephenTarheel rider.sg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:47:57 CEST 2016

Hi!

I'm starting out with VASSAL and trying to figure out how to do
something like the attached picture in VASSAL:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/82NfPVmPKNk/maxresdefault.jpg[1]

Microscope is a structured history detailer process and I'd like to make
a module in VASSAL to keep track of what's added by who and some of the
other detailing stuff that gets lost trying to record it in Google Draw
or other programs.

I've found Text Label that I can use to put some text, but no way to get
a defined text box that I can type in.

Is this something that VASSAL can do or is it a bridge too far?

Thanks!

-Stephen

[1] https://i.ytimg.com/vi/82NfPVmPKNk/maxresdefault.jpg