[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Internal error

scs sstrait1 at san.rr.com
Sat Sep 17 05:50:13 CEST 2016

Unless Uckelman has some objection, I'm going to recommend that people
imitate the xmlns lines in his TLD module's SVG files,
as well as the height and width. Adding just the height and width lines
didn't seem to fix the problem, at least if my
bit of experimentation can be trusted.

At any rate it looks like my SVG files work in
VASSAL now. If I have to attach more SVG to forum messages I'll try to
be careful of error messages, especially for SVG that
VASSAL doesn't like.

I was too credulous assuming that my SVG was ok merely because the linux
utility gthumb and the ImageMagick utility display could handle it.
These utilities seem to be too permissive to use for verification.

Thanks for the help.
Stewart Strait