[messages] [Module Design] Global command to shuffle multiple Decks

greenknight roe.dmb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:39:02 CEST 2016

I'm looking for a Global command to shuffle multiple Decks

Premises:

Each of up to 4 players has one [Player Hand], containing a plain white
board [Map Boards], with a Damage Deck [Deck] and Discard Pile [Deck].

I only want the cards in the Damage Deck to be shuffled once, at game
start. Or manually, if the deck runs out of cards and the discard pile
needs to be shuffled back in.

The manual part is not a problem.

What I can't get to work is a global key command to trigger the
reshuffling. I've tried with Deck Global Key Commands, and Module level
Global Key Commands. Nothing works, as I can't get the Deck to trigger
the shuffle.

Is it not possible, or am I doing it wrong?