[messages] [Module Support] Arkham Horror

badbones777 badbones777 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:41:53 CEST 2016

Hey all

looking for a little advice re:arkham horror.

I have looked at various posts and I have even tried removing
underscores from file names and replacing themm with spacces but I just
cannot get any of the extensions working, not even the base game cards.
In fact even the base game board is not there, nor any monsters. All I
can access are the basegame investigator sheets, models, masks and GOO's
(no normal monsters at all) and the various tokens (clues, money etc).

I cannot see where I went wrong - any help would be much appreciated!