[messages] [Module Support] Arkham Horror

Malnorma malnormacxio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 02:40:01 CEST 2016

I am not familiar with this module, but I downloaded it and noticed it
does something a lot like the Legendary module - when you start a new
game, it reduces the board area to zero height at the bottom of the
window.  There's a little resize handle showing in the center of the
bottom edge of the window - drag that up and see if the board appears.

I also downloaded the extension that adds the base game cards, but I
don't know anything about the game.  I do see some cards under the Setup
> Base Box button, if that helps?  There are 5 masks under Setup >
Common Box.  Is that the right number?