[messages] [Opponents Wanted] U.S. Civil War (GMT games)

korvessa cpobossworth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 19:30:26 CEST 2017

I have two games going right now, but am a fairly obsessive gamer* who
isn't all that busy - so probably could do a third if interested.
I live in California

* = Part of that is I live in the mountains and rarely ever get to do
anything but solo.
Until I discovered Vassal recently anyway.

I have had the game for years, but excepting the two other Vassal games
I have going - I haven't had a life opponent since about 1992. That is
part of my motivation - I want to see how others play it.

Jeff