[messages] [Module General Discussion] DVG's Hornet Leader: Carrier Air Operations

4stephen 4stephen at protonmail.com
Sun Apr 2 19:29:40 CEST 2017

I am interested in playing DVG's__ Hornet Leader: Carrier Air
Operations__ on the Vassal Engine. Be that as it may I don't know much
about Vassal so I wanted to ask players who have experience some
questions please ...

Q1:
It is my understanding that HL on Vassal should play exactly the same
way as the boardgame version. Is this correct? By this I mean I won't
need to learn additional rules to play on Vassal.

Q2:
Does HL Vassal handle all the random events like the flipping over of
cards, the drawing of chits, etc?

Q3:
Do I use HL Vassal to update the Pilot Logs or do I still use paper for
that?

Overall how do you like playing HL on Vassal? I am thinking that when I
am away from the physical boardgame I can bring along my laptop and
still enjoy playing HL.

Thank you in advance for any help!