[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 22:12:43 CEST 2017

Thanks a lot for the response. I understand everything you said, but I
am unsure how to execute a lot of it. I really liked this:

"You could also have the players right-click select a primary and
secondary card each round, from any initially selected cards, again
noting those selections with specific overlays (while the message window
will note only that both cards have been chosen). All the primary cards
can then be automatically sent to an appropriate area on the board (they
can have an additional layer added denoting player number/side for each
card if need be)."

Could you explain in general how you would set up the right click
primary/secondary and the automatic movement? Thanks again!