[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 21:55:05 CEST 2017

This is extremely helpful. Thank you so much. I got the
Primary/Secondary selection all set up and learned how to use
prototypes, which make life significantly easier. The designer's guide
is great too, but a little daunting if you do not know where to start
looking. You mentioning specific terms has allowed me to look them up
and learn about them.

Regarding the board layout:
You are exactly right that the end goal is to have the primary cards
displayed spaced out on the board. My initial thought was to set the
board up like four players at a table. I'm not sure if different views
of the main board for each player are possible, but that would cause
orientation issues for the cards placed in the center. I am thinking it
might be better to have the primary cards displayed along the top of the
board above separate "active" areas for each player to house cards that
remain in play.

Is it best to design a board in paint or some other program so that
specific pixel locations are known for placing cards?