[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Seeking opponents for GMT games and others

punga ppunga at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 18:02:23 CEST 2017

Hello, all,

I'm a long-time lurker, and coming back from a long period of
non-activity.

I'm looking for opponents for the several games:

 - Natural Selection
 - Twilight Struggle

I'm a beginner in either, so I'm hoping to find players that are either
also beginners, or advanced, and are willing to put up with a beginner's
lack of skill. Not looking for aggressive competition; it's all about
the fun for me.

I'm also interested in learning the following games:

 - Samurai
 - Asia Engulfed

These last two feel like learning to play would be a lot more fun with
someone else. I understand Tom Good from BGG might be willing to teach.

I am hoping to play these games via PBeM, due to time constraints; time
zones are difficult to conciliate, sometimes.

Cheers,

Punga