[messages] [General Discussion] Vassal on Mac vs Windows

ajkiger ajkiger at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 21:08:16 CEST 2017

I tried updating the Java on my Mac (macOS Sierra v 10.12.1) to the
latest java (java 8 update 121) to see if I could get the same
functionality I have on my Windows 10 machine.  Once I made the update,
Vassal was seriously degraded on my Mac to the point I couldn't even
play a game on it.  I had to revert back to Java 8 update 111 on my Mac
to get Vassal working again.  Still have the selection rectangle
inadvertently appearing when drawing an item from a deck though.
Works great on the Windows 10 machine with java 8 updater 121, no
selection rectangle appears when drawing an item from a deck.

Andy