[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 21:43:19 CEST 2017

Those are very neat suggestions and tricks. I made the boards with a
program that tracks pixels. Knowing the image sizes makes it easy to
find coordinates, especially when things are evenly spaced in a line or
grid format. I have been experimenting with Send to Location and it
works great. Combine it with the prototype trait and cards are coming
along nicely.

A few other questions:

Is it possible to make a show/hide button on the main board that would
allow players to toggle back and forth between having their hand visible
(a "Show Hand" button visible to all players, if player 2 clicks it it
shows player 2's hand only)?

How would you create boards that are visible to all players and can be
opened by Chart Window Menus (if that's the best way), but are not
included in a chart selection or open by default?
             -For example, I start the game as player 3. The game opens
with the main board and my hand visible (in a separate window). There
are no "select board" prompts, but I can click on any of the icons on
the main board toolbar to access player 1's "side board", player 2's
"side board", etc. and edit my own side board.

The second question is somewhat related to the first question and the
answers might be similar or use the same methods. Thanks for all your
help!