[messages] [Module Support] Total Noob Mapviewing Question

EliotNess leothelion07 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:42:09 CEST 2017

So I've been looking through the manual and searched the forum, and I've
probably missed this but I seriously can't figure it out or figure out
what's going on.  So here's my issue.

I've downloaded my map board as both a .jpg and a .png in the editor,
but I can't view it so I can make sure whatever borders I put on it are
correct before I finalize anything, and don't know exactly what options
I need to add before I can do so.  The map button is greyed out, even
after I've re-uploaded the board and fiddled with everything for a
couple days.  So I must be missing something to ungrey it, I just don't
know what.

After that, what exactly do I need to do to make any zone highlights
show up on the map board from the start?