[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 15:21:43 CEST 2017

Someone may have some other options, especially for this, so I'll post
it...

It was that side board one that tripped me up, yeah.  I don't think
that's possible as you'd like it... as I understand it the board(s) in
play are chosen by one person at the start.  Instead, could you have a
single large board with clearly delineated zones in it for each player?
Or how about a Chart Window Map, with a Tabbed Panel, and then
individual Maps in it for each player (and perhaps even a last tab for
the deck?).  This would allow players to open those tabbed windows and
click on the player's board they want to see.  Or, just a regular
smaller map window for each player, with those open/close buttons all
contained in a menu toolbar button labeled "Side Boards".  Re the deck:
the only way I know of to make a single deck visible to each player's
area would be that single large map... otherwise you're going to have
just one deck to edit anyway, wherever it ends up being.  It could even
be hidden, if it's only a draw deck for example for those side boards...
as you can have a button on each board/area drawing card(s) to it.

Thanks for acknowledgement btw - glad I can help!