[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Regular weekly Wed or Fri evening session GMT+1

xsquared martin.mackenzie at orange.fr
Fri Apr 14 19:40:50 CEST 2017

Hi,

Looking for another regular weekly gaming slot on Vassal with Skype. I'm
on GMT+1 ( western Europe ).
Evenings only - Wednesday or Friday - maybe say a 2 hour session,
anytime between 19.00 and 23.00 hrs.

I've played quite a lot of different games via Vassal over the years -
recently purchased Operation Dauntless (GMT) - and would love to get
into the game deeper.  Also would like to try two new games for me,
Liberty or Death (COIN - GMT) and Fields of Despair (GMT).
Happy with other suggestions - plenty of games to choose - the main
point to this post is contacting would be gamers with free time during
these specific times.

Martin

martin.mackenzie at orange.fr[1]

[1] mailto:martin.mackenzie at orange.fr