[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 15:54:53 CEST 2017

Yeah, it can be.  It should be somewhat fun though too hopefully.  Don't
worry about having a lot of this just done manually, btw, especially for
a first version.  Manually moving masked cards to the board to be
revealed from there once all the cards have been placed works well too.

"quiksilver3865" wrote:
> Is there a way to check the current players sides in the game? These
> cardstatus values would be used to move the cards, but they depend on
> the player side.

Do you mean the total # playing, or which specific sides/colors aren't
being used?  Can I ask where the cards are being placed?  As I recall
they're side by side, but is there specific spots for red's cards, for
example?  So there might be a gap in the layout if say Green is not
being used?  Or are they just placed side by side in an area, side/color
notwithstanding.