[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 16:34:20 CEST 2017

It is definitely fun, slightly frustrating sometimes, but fun. Yeah,
that's a good point, it can be manual at first.

To answer your question, I meant which sides _are_ being used. Card
placement is not associated with a side. I currently have a Marker trait
called Value for each card. The Primary cards will have their Values
compared and be placed in sequential order on the board, regardless of
player side. For example, if Red, Blue, and Black are playing, they
choose Primary cards of Values 10, 12, and 5 respectively. The lowest
card (Black) would be placed in location 1, Red's 10 would be placed in
location 2, and Blue's 12 in location 3.

Basically, the lowest card will be sent to a specific location with the
other cards evenly spaced horizontally after it.

I might be over thinking this. Could I make a function that looks for
any card labelled Primary (IF?), then send the lowest Value (Compare?)
to a location and then iterates, with position incrementing, until no
cards remain? This would eliminate the need to worry about which sides
are playing and extra variables of PlayerSide_Primary.