[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 19:01:30 CEST 2017

I actually found a good example of this on page 78 of the designer
guide. Now I am thinking that I could send all the Primary cards to a
hidden Primary deck and then deal them out as I mentioned above using a
created Grid. Compared to the example I would need to make sure the
hidden deck has Re-shuffle Never, and ensure the cards end up in
numerical order.

I have also done a lot more reading of the designers guide. Things are
making a little more sense. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that
this program operates mostly on keyboard inputs. If I need a button to
do multiple things, I need to create separate "actions" for those
multiple things (with different keyboard inputs), and the button simply
executes those inputs.