[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] MACos Module shown as image

gorrilsen christof.kujawski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:08:04 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I've just downloaded the vassal module for Mac and unfortunately I can
not install it on my Mac.
The file type I've downloaded is shown as "image". I can not double
click it and I even can't drag it into the launchpad.

Please guys, can you somehow help me with this issue? I can not open it
via right click "open" file. Nothing happens.

The file has a really strange image: