[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] MACos Module shown as image

Malnorma malnormacxio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 01:47:09 CEST 2017

Hi,

You're looking at a disk image, it's a bit like an ISO file - a file
containing a filesystem.  When you double-click it, it should mount the
volume and show it in the Finder's sidebar.  It should also open a new
window showing the contents, but I've noticed Finder can be a bit
inconsistent about this sometimes.

If you are not seeing it mount on the left, I would try rebooting -
Finder often gets itself into a broken state, and that is the easiest
way to restore sanity.  At the very least, when you double-click the
file you should see an error message if the image is corrupt or failed
to download completely.