[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 14:00:32 CEST 2017

Ah, found the example on a different page - I might have an old copy.

There's a couple things that stand out immediately, so I'll hit those
and then take a closer look.  One is you've got a global property called
ValueCheck, as well as a loop (non-global) property of the same name.
I'll have to look at what you're doing with those, but if you're using
the loop property as a global counter then that will need redoing.

Secondly, clear the "named map" space and then re-set the "Locate
property starting in" section of your Set Global Property for
PrimaryLocation as: Current Zone/CurrentMap/Module.  Your limiting it to
the main map might be correct, but I've never changed the default and
never had a problem with it.

Lastly, you're mixing the old expressions with the new ones.  The $$ are
not used in the newer expressions.
{Value==ValueCheck}
{cardselect == "Primary"}

I'll need to pause there for a moment and then take another look at it.
Coding is tough to follow sometimes (actually more than sometimes, at
least for me).   :D