[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 22:11:38 CEST 2017

No luck. Made all the changes. The runVC loop works great, runs from 0
to 99 when I put in a report. Primary Location is never incremented and
no cards are sent any where. I made a report action and it stays the
same value for PrimaryLocation the whole loop.

What is the purpose of having a GKC with matching property set to
{cardselect == "Primary"} and runCP hotkey? Shouldn't the trigger action
do all the work if it watches for runCP and has the matching properties
as above?

I see the logic behind it all and it makes way more sense that I can
name my own operations instead of being tied down to keyboard inputs. I
just think the trigger action is the problem at this point.