[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 15:26:48 CEST 2017

If I'm not mistaken, I realized that the runCP (CTRL P sent) gkc could
just use this as its matching property:

Value=$ValueCheck$&&cardselect=Primary

That drops the trigger action altogether, so switch the sendcard1 and
sendcard2 commands (for Set Global Property and Send to Location) to
CTRL P for both.  There's so much going on between each loop, it might
really help to shorten it as much as possible.

If it still doesn't work, change the ValueCheck change key to OFFrunVC
and then change its initial value to a value of one of the four
"cardselected" cards.  Try that and see if it at least sends that one
card okay w/o the looping process going on in the background.