[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance
c.king812 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 19:28:03 CEST 2017
I initially took off the cardselect=Primary from the gkc and it slowed
the process down to a crawl for some reason, but no cards were moved. I
had to wait a good minute or two for it to complete. I am not sure how
to tell if the gkc is being sent to the correct cards.
I have double checked all of the spelling. I have gone back and changed
the trigger to the "old" formatting. I have tried eliminating the
cardselect=Primary from the trigger. I put in report actions for
sendcard1 and sendcard2 and neither report anything.
I have tried all sorts of things and nothing seems to work. I have not
had any cards move at all and the location does not increment. I might
try going back to simple settings. Deconstruct everything (probably just
remove hotkeys, not delete) until it is just send a Primary card to
location 1 button. Then maybe create another global called ValueSet,
which is just a constant set by me, and try sending Primary card with
Value of 4,12, etc. to location 1. If I can get that to work reliably,
it should be a small step to the increments.
Read this topic online here:
More information about the messages