[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 19:47:17 CEST 2017

I thought I had the Secondary send set up correctly, but it turns out
something is wrong. I think I just need to know the proper syntax. I set
up the Secondary _exactly_ like the Primary, using another gkc with
hotkey "runCS", which activates a trigger action that triggers a send to
location, replacing CTRL P with CTRL S. The send to location is
"sendcard3". I set it up this way to have a different set of matching
properties from the gkc.

I have a Marker called CardSide that denotes what side the card belongs
to (maybe unnecessary?) for comparison. I was thinking I could send the
card with cardselect="Secondary" and CardSide equal to the previous card
moved, but I am not sure how to articulate the second part. The Set
Global Property, like the PrimaryLocation increment, changes to
CardSide. The global is called SideCard, slightly confusing I know.

The gkc matching properties is
{cardselect=="Secondary"&&CardSide==$SideCard$}, tried with and without
dollar signs.