[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 17:15:14 CEST 2017

I don't understand sendcard3.  I think I need to know how the secondary
cards are played in the game.  Are they handled at the same time as the
Primary cards, and where are they placed (directly below each same
side's primary card)?

If they're placed at the same time, then I'd suggest having the primary
cards themselves send for the secondary cards when they hit the main
board (using your "end movement" gkc that clears the selection layer).
They can be sent to primary card's exact location + whatever additional
Y to set them below, for example.