[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 17:23:47 CEST 2017

Awesome, so I was just missing the Does Not Stack trait. It works great
now. Just leaving it manual saves me a lot of work haha, since there are
different variations to the cards. I had considered the Layer method.

No rush on figuring it out. Since the cards will not be in a particular
side order (arranged by Value), my idea was to tie the Send action to
the card being sent at that moment, or even send all the secondaries
separately afterward. Either way I need some way to find/compare to the
Primary card, which is why I have the Marker "CardSide". Maybe there is
a better solution.

I imitated the coding I have set up in the previous module you sent. It
usually makes more sense when you see something.