[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 19:46:42 CEST 2017

I missed your reply because I was replying myself haha. The "sendcard3"
was just continuing your naming conventions for the key commands.
Hopefully, it is more apparent if you look at the uploaded module.

You are correct, they will be displayed directly under their respective
Primary cards. Whether they are placed as part of the Primary placement
loop or afterward/separately, is not important. To me, it makes more
sense for the Primary cards to send for them, as you suggest. I would
prefer that as well, so that all the cards are in place when the loop
finishes and it is not two separate steps. The end movement command is a
good idea to simply things.

Let me give an example that might help. Red, Blue, and Purple are
playing. They choose Primary cards with Values 15, 10, and 20. The
Secondary values are irrelevant. The order of the cards would be Blue
10, Red 15, and Purple 20 in locations 1, 2, and 3. We have this portion
of the coding completed. Now to place the Secondary cards. The way I
have the grid set up is: 1, 2, 3, 4 with 21, 22, 23, 24 directly under
them. The question is: how do I tell the Blue Secondary card to Send to
Location 21, the Red Secondary to 22, and the Purple Secondary to 23?

In my head, it should be as simple as: property match Marker from piece
in location x (or piece just sent) and Send to location x + y.