[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 17:53:53 CEST 2017

All players can only choose their own cards, as you mentioned. CardSide
is a Marker value that is in the Prototype for each individual player
side (every Blue card has CardSide=Blue, etc.). The properties for
selected Blue cards would be cardselect=Primary/Secondary and
CardSide=Blue.

Your idea made a lot of sense to me. I created a GKC in the prototype
(same place as all the Primary Send stuff) with keyboard command CTRL 3
(your mainmapGKC), and created the Send to Location. I do not see it
being a problem so I avoided the trigger action for now. The first
couple times I tried I got an infinite loop on the Secondary GKC. I have
gotten a couple bad data errors, but mostly the card just doesn't move.

I have tried all kind of variations of the matching properties. I
started with CurrentBoard!=Gameboard (main map), then moved on to your
syntax, only putting in the player board I was trying it on, then tried
directly == with quotations. I have tried CardSide with and without $. I
even tried $PlayerSide$ instead of $CardSide$. I added and removed
quotation marks in different places. I initially tried my own Send to
Location, but tried yours as well when it didn't work.

I have tried everything and the card does not move.