[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Java Heap Size Error Message and Can't save log files

Edrains edrains at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 23:03:30 CEST 2017

Okay, now the problem has recurred.  Same maximum heap size message, and
same problem (can't save log files).  I was trying to copy everything
over to a thumb drive to be portable (the way I always used to and
normally need to play, I just run it off the thumb drive) and everything
got screwed up again.  I did what I did before, deleted the prefs file,
and now I'm back to where I started from.  Min heap still set to 512,
Max to 1024.

Sorry to be such a pain, I really need this to run as stand-alone off a
thumb drive.  What we did before was off the main CPU, it worked twice,
and now even that doesn't work again.

 :cry:

Ed Rains