[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 17:31:38 CEST 2017

All right. Got it working......maybe haha, but it's a start. I finally
had some time to do more iterative testing. I basically started from
scratch and slowly built as I tested. I ended up with the exact same
structure as the Primary components. Currently:

Main "Reveal" action button runs additional hotkey (called it runCS)
Hotkey triggers module level gkc with properties
{cardselect=="Secondary"}
Module gkc triggers a trigger action (maybe unnecessary?), which
triggers a prototype level gkc
Prototype level GKC has matching properties {CardSide==$CardSide$} and
triggers Send to Location
Send to location is set to map region {$PrimaryLocation$+20}

At this point, the Secondary card is sent to the first location. I will
have to test it with multiple sides to see how that plays out. When I
select multiple Secondary cards, all of them are sent to location 1,
because it sends all Secondary cards with matching side. I will have to
test more. It's so close! Thank you again for all your help. I will let
you know how it turns out.