[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Getting back in; looking for an opponent

BrianH bdhopper at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 03:37:36 CEST 2017

I've been out of gaming for about a year, and I am looking for an
opponent. I am particularly interested in learning something new,
including (but not limited to) any of the following:

--Great Campaigns of the Civil War
--Here I Stand and/or Virgin Queen
--Labyrinth
--Next War

I own the following games:

--Kingmaker
--2nd Fleet
--5th Fleet
--VG The Civil War
--A lot of the old ASL stuff (pre starter kit)
I am also planning on purchasing GMT's Dead of Winter.

I have recent experience playing the following games:

--The US Civil War
--Guns of August
--Men of Iron series
--Hoplite

In truth, I am willing to play almost any military- or political-themed
game. I prefer to play on VASSAL with Skype.

Thanks.