[messages] [Module Design] Automatically move a card after drawing

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 13:35:08 CET 2017

Sorry, I'm having trouble differentiating between 'deck' in the second
paragraph and 'desk' in the third.  But if I'm understanding you
correctly, you can add a Global Key Command to the deck itself, set to
affect one card only (or to the toolbar if you want, set to the
appropriate deck and again for one card only).  You'd want whatever key
that gkc sends set to trigger the Send to Location in the card's
prototype (you can keep the command line blank).  That's it, apart from
knowing where to send the card, with the trait giving you a few options.

Did this help at all, or did I mis-read what you wanted?