[messages] [Module Design] Automatically move a card after drawing

panther 2010 ares_ubris at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 15:08:59 CET 2017

Thank you very much for your answer to my question, which allowed me,
albeit in a very strange way, to finally solve my problem. I had already
tried, in fact, to use a Deck GKC to get the desired result, but, for
reasons that I had failed to understand, this didn't work.

If I had not received your kind reply, maybe I would have give up.
Instead, I double-checked the procedure and I finally found the mistake!
It was simply a typing error, like the one I made in my email when I
wrote "desk" instead of "deck". You must know that in Trigger traits and
GKCs I do not use commands like  "CTRL A" or "ALT R", but commands like
"SENDCARDTOXY" or "RETURNTODECK", so if you write RETURNTODESK instead
of RETURNTODECK, Vassal, rightly, does not recognize the command and
doesn't executes it.

Now everything works as expected. Thank you again.

Be well.

Panther 2010

:D