[messages] [Module Design] Counting and indicating controlled regions

buttonjock colbenton at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 5 12:22:47 CET 2017

Apologies for getting back slowly.

I've attached a screenshot of what I have done
On the left is the Module Editor list of at start stacks, for example,
"Control Gangani" which has a grid coordinate on a map. (not shown)

I have highlighted a single piece called "Control-level" which has been
opened on the right of the Module Editor. It has the traits basic piece
and a prototype called "Control - Level". This prototype trait is shown
open in the next panel below the single piece.

The trait of concern is the one called "Layer - Control Faction", which
I have opened

There are 18 images attached here, one for each faction and one for no
control. I have highlighted image 2, with the level name "Aquitani"