[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Playing the same module on different systems

jgs3 jim at stevens-family.us
Sun Feb 5 18:46:33 CET 2017

I love to play using Vassal.  It has helped me continue to play with my
friend who has moved away.

On occasion I need to travel for business.  It's not a good idea to lug
along my home laptop so I installed Vassal on the business laptop.  The
only problem is Vassal doesn't recognize me as the original play and
won't show me my hidden games piece or allow me to manipulate.  Now I
had copied the module and associated game logs and saves to the work
laptop.

So my question is, if I need to move a game in progress to a different
computer, what can I copy from the original computer so Vassal with
continue to work as if nothing changed?  The same would apply if I was
upgrading to a new laptop.  Thanks. :?