[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Debugging in Netbeans

jl jamesleinweber at cs.com
Sun Feb 5 23:45:32 CET 2017

I've downloaded the source code, VASSAL-3.2.17-src, from SourceFourge,
and successfully ran it in the NetBeans IDE. I used the
PanzerBlitz/Panzer Leader module, Pzb-Pzl36p08.vmod. I'm trying to run
the NetBeans degugger on the Vassal source but am having difficulty. I
have a lot of experience with  running java programs in NetBeans and its
Debugger, but am by no means an expert. Does anyone have any experience
running Vassal in NetBeans? If so, I can go into more detail on what my
problem is. Thanks in advance.
JL