[messages] [Module Design] SVG size

PunTheHun vassal at flyhi.de
Tue Feb 7 11:41:23 CET 2017

_I'll add something that may be interesting for other Illustrator
users:_
It looks as if Illustrator calculates the canvas and viewbox sizes (they
are identical if you save the SVG with the "use Artboard" option) as the
size in px of a 72 ppi preview. This is regardless of document settings
(I use mm) and raster Effect settings (I use 300 dpi).
This means that I will _never_ have "clean" coordiante values in my
SVGs, try what I may, unless I decide to work in relation to 72 ppi all
the time (which would be absurd, and not only because of the "i" part of
the unit).