[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Complex deck actions

PunTheHun vassal at flyhi.de
Fri Feb 10 15:02:09 CET 2017

[This message has been edited.]

Hello Tim,
thanks, I guess this would work. No problem to do it manually, given the
avarage time per turn in Adv Civ. So I just need 2 "temp" decks, but I
can use these for all 9 original decks… no, 2 per stack if I do not
want to enter the target deck each time. Well, what the heck, what's a
few more decks. It also solves the problem "restricted shuffle" since
the draw decks are non-shuffling. Thanks!
And… the complexity of the process is also a nice insurance against
users doing it on their own  :)