[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] At start stacks

Oltimer pat-jody-rodgers at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 02:45:57 CET 2017

[This message has been edited.]

When my version for Richthofens War hits the module page (Rick3) take a
look at the ASPs to see a similar problem. If you take 2 of the same
type of plane you have to copy and paste the ASP boxes from one to the
other. This fix won't quite work for my current project since the boards
can flip (another issue with at start stacks) and there are over 50
boards and they can be repeated any number of times on the overall game
board at the players whim.