[messages] [Module Design] Alternate Art

oriecat oriecat23 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 04:55:45 CET 2017

I am making a module and there are 2 sets of art for the cards.  I made
it with one set and then wanted to add the alternate art as an option.
I added the other cards as Replace With Other and I am trying to get it
to change it all at once.  If I use a Global Key Command, it is only
affecting the cards that have been moved off of the deck already.  I
tried adding a Global Deck Command to match, but that isn't doing
anything either.  Is there a good way to do this?  Thank you!