[messages] [Module General Discussion] Card Layer/Level trouble

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 14:13:16 CET 2017

Yeah, there is no level 0 as far as I know, and I think that re-set
line's default is level 1.  So you'd have it always active and Level 1
is your empty level, which shows the default card, which is great.  And
Level 2 would be the added info. So I think it was fine as you had it
originally, apart from the need to re-set to level 1 not 0.  I'm not
sure about using the RIGHT ARROW key for the increased level, if I got
that right, only because that key command can be used for pieces in
repositioning them in stacks/decks, but other than that, should be okay.