[messages] [Module Support] Module A3R v2.0.3 problem after Java update

Malnorma malnormacxio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:23:20 CET 2017

More detail in case someone knows of anything that might help:

In a separate window this module has cards in a stack.  In
multiple-window mode, I click the card and as soon as I start dragging I
see a ghost image of the card and I can drop this on any other window.
Drag events occur, and when the mouse pointer leaves the window it fires
DragExit on the tool window and DragEnter on the main window.

In combined window mode, the mousedown fires, but none of the drag
events.  If I release the mouse button within the tool window, a card is
moved as if it was dragged (it gets added to the DragBuffer
successfully).  If I do this a second time (so I have moved two cards
off the stack and placed them somewhere else in the same window,
suddenly drag events start as normal.  This continues as long as I have
at least one card NOT on the stack, and then drag events stop again.