[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Totaling the Number of Pieces on a Map

PunTheHun vassal at flyhi.de
Tue Feb 14 13:35:19 CET 2017

I have a similar problem. Is there a way to automate this, i. e. to
total the values without using buttons? I guess I could trigger an
update when moveing a unit _to_ a map, but what if I delete a unit?
The task is: On each (player-owned) Civ Advances map Window I want to
total the number of civ points earned so far. Each Civ Advance piece to
be placed on that board (they will all be in a specific zone of that
board) has a Marker trait with the numeric point value of that piece. I
want to see the total of points per player window, for example as a Text
Marker on a dummy piece.
This is also a bit different from the original task as each piece has a
different value, so I would need to add its Marker trait value instead
of "1", but I guess I could figure that out.
I am sorry if this has been answered before (I am pretty sure someone
must have had a similar problem), but my search made no better hit than
this thread.