[messages] [Module Support] Module A3R v2.0.3 problem after Java update

Malnorma malnormacxio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:35:38 CET 2017

With the module open, open the Preferences from the main menu.  There's
a checkbox in there that says "Use combined application window (requires
restart)".  If that's on, try turning it off and see how you go.  The
map and the main text window will no longer be a single object, but you
may find you can drag without issue.  I do not know anything about the
Third Reich module myself, so I am not sure what the scenario cards are,
but I saw some intermittent dragging issues with it in combined mode and
they went away with it turned off.