[messages] [Module Support] Module A3R v2.0.3 problem after Java update

Malnorma malnormacxio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:06:53 CET 2017

I don't think anyone other than the two of us have reported it so far.
I wasn't seeing it before I reinstalled my operating system (and
downloaded the most recent JDK from Oracle), so I think it's a recent
bug in Java for MacOS.  I also kinda doubt there are very many Macs
running Vassal.

If it affects Vassal, it likely affects other applications.  I hope it
will get reported and fixed elsewhere, because I don't really know
enough about Swing and how it should work to write an effective bug
report.  I will have a go at reproducing this strange behaviour in a
small example, and if I'm successful I'll report it using that.  I'll
try to find out exactly what changes when you set the combined window
option.